The Aardvark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Aardvark

We are the Aardvark, goo goo g'joob.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Here's what I think...
Fall Out Boy Empty11/19/2011, 7:41 pm by topher_j

» Additional emots?
Fall Out Boy Empty5/1/2011, 7:49 pm by Guest

» Hey!!!! Just wondering
Fall Out Boy Empty6/1/2010, 5:40 am by M_R_Wiley

» A teeny tiny rant
Fall Out Boy Empty3/20/2010, 4:00 am by Nutmeg1992

» Fun with the Walking Dead
Fall Out Boy Empty3/2/2010, 11:24 am by FarmWife

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 116 on 7/2/2019, 10:30 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Aardvark on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Aardvark on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fall Out Boy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fall Out Boy Empty Fall Out Boy 8/14/2009, 3:20 am

Nutmeg1992

Nutmeg1992
Modular

I really LOVE this Band! I love you in my Opinion, their music is really good, is upbeat, and Patrick has a Beautiful Voice! (vouce, lol injoke)
My Obsession started when I first saw the Music Video for "This ain't a Scene it's a Arms race"
Then it went on from there with "Thanks for the Memories" and, So on and so Forth.
My FAVORITE Songs are Tiffany Blews, The (after) life of the Party, I don't Care, America's Suitehearts, what a catch Donnie, I'm like a Lawyer (me and you), Dance Dance, Sugar we're going down, and A little less Sixteen Candles, a little more 'Touch me'.

^_^, I like to blow my ears out listening to their music really loud on my head phones.

Discuss! DO YOU like them?

http://gorillaz-23.darkbb.com/

2Fall Out Boy Empty Re: Fall Out Boy 8/16/2009, 12:24 am

Mistress Twilight

Mistress Twilight
n00b

I love the songs I Don't Care & Thanks for the Memories. They really are a great band!

3Fall Out Boy Empty Re: Fall Out Boy 8/16/2009, 12:53 am

Nutmeg1992

Nutmeg1992
Modular

Yay! A Fellow Fan-Person-Thingus!!!
You Should Listen to "What a Catch, Donnie" if you Haven't yet, at the end of the song they each sing (or that's what I read) different Lines from some of the other songs, in a Slow sad kind of way.
Which these songs inclued (the ones I could name) 'Mash Up'-"Where is your Boy tonight? I hope he is a gentle Man, Maybe he won't find out"
'Dance, Dance'="Dance, Dance. We're falling apart to half time, dance, dance. and these are the lives you loved to lead"
'Thanks for the memores'="One night and one more time, thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories, and he tastes like you only sweeter."
'Sugar We're going down'="We're going down, down in an earliar round, and sugar we're going down swingin', I'll be a number one with the bullet"
'This ain't a Scene, it's an Arms race"='This ain't a scene, it’s a God damn arms race
This ain't a scene, it’s a God damn arms race'

http://gorillaz-23.darkbb.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum