The Aardvark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Aardvark

We are the Aardvark, goo goo g'joob.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Here's what I think...
Shaw Brothers Classics Empty11/19/2011, 7:41 pm by topher_j

» Additional emots?
Shaw Brothers Classics Empty5/1/2011, 7:49 pm by Guest

» Hey!!!! Just wondering
Shaw Brothers Classics Empty6/1/2010, 5:40 am by M_R_Wiley

» A teeny tiny rant
Shaw Brothers Classics Empty3/20/2010, 4:00 am by Nutmeg1992

» Fun with the Walking Dead
Shaw Brothers Classics Empty3/2/2010, 11:24 am by FarmWife

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 116 on 7/2/2019, 10:30 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Aardvark on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Aardvark on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shaw Brothers Classics

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shaw Brothers Classics Empty Shaw Brothers Classics 11/13/2009, 4:14 am

davidrdoub2000

davidrdoub2000
The Lavendar Lover

I'm a very big Martial Arts fan and always loved a great classic martial arts movie. Whether it's an old Kung Fu movie or ninja movie I enjoy them all. Lately I been watching a couple of Shaw Brothers movies, and anyone whose a fan of kung fu movies need to check out these Shaw Brothers classics.

1. The 36th Chamber of Shaolin: Great movie a must own movie for all kung fu fans. It's about a young student who survives a brutal slaughter of his village seeks refuge at a Shaolin temple. Fueled with vengence he under goes training in the 35 chambers of the temple. He later leaves the temple and starts training some villagers to fight back using his new kung fu skills a creates the 36th chamber.

2.Five Deadly Venoms: This story about a dying kung fu master of the Poison Clan assigns his final pupil to find the five masked students of his that are trained in five different styles of kung fu, One's the centipede, Two the snake, three the scorpion, four the lizard, and five the toad. The pupil is to find one to work with while defeating the others to atone for the the poison clans crimes in the past.

3. Come Drink With Me: This movie is famous for many reasons and one reason is the main character is later on adapted in the Forbidden Kingdom movie. It's about a deadly agent who is sent out to rescue a kidnapped official from a bandit clan. To take down the clan's five ruthless leaders, she teams up with a hard-drinking martial arts mentor, who helps her cuts down the size of her enemies.

There are other Shaw Classics like Ninja and the Deadly Trap with the same cast of Five Deadly Venoms. My Young Auntie, the One-Armed Swordsman, and many others to big fans check out the top three when you get a chance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]