Most users ever online was 10 on 4/10/2017, 9:27 am
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The Aardvark on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Aardvark on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone else out there want to admit to this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

FarmWife

junkie
I'm just curious to know if there are any other Twilight freaks out there in Aardvark Land. I know how my brother feels about this, and I really couldn't care less. I'm not 14 years old. I am a grown woman, wife, & mother & I love the Twilight Saga.

Why do I feel like I just came out of the closet? Embarassed

View user profile http://www.farmwife7.blogspot.com

M_R_Wiley

junkie
Initially I wasn't. Then I was. Then I saw Sparkling and Vampire used realitively close together. At that point I turned back to where I started.

View user profile

therish

Epic Win
Epic Win
Seconded on the "Sparkling Vampires."

What really turned me off to the series was the overly obvious fact that Bella is a Mary Sue. I hate Sues with a passion. After this was revealed to me, I just can't bring myself to read the books.

When the movies make it to TV, I might watch them on a Sunday afternoon when there's nothing else on, though.

View user profile http://therish.deviantart.com
The movie was ok when we watched it, but Vampires Don't Sparkle! And I am just now reading your Twighlight book sis that you let me and Garrett borrow. It will get back to you soon! I promise! It just takes me a while to get done. Smile I am hoping it will be good. I might see the new one when it comes to DVD.

View user profile

topher_j

aardvark addict
Twilight saga...

Question

bounce

Sleep

Shocked

Rolling Eyes

scratch

study

Suspect

Sparkling vampires don't work for me. santa

View user profile
I can sum it up real fast Edward was a vampire, sparkly, pretty and probably gay. Bella fell in love with him and hated herself she almost died unfortunately it was almost.

View user profile

FarmWife

junkie
Ok, Ok, so I'm entirely alone in this one....at least around here.

Have to say, I identify greatly with Bella, Mary Sue or not. Her insecurities are very similar to mine (that you do not see in the movie....the movie paled in comparison to the book).

And as to sparkly vampires, I thought it was an interesting twist on the myths (can't go out in sunlight)....loved that they're indestructible. Never quite understood why a steak through the heart would do the trick.

Not that I don't adore Brahm Stoker & his version!

Guess I'll take my love of all things Twilight & keep it at Twilightmoms.com
silent

View user profile http://www.farmwife7.blogspot.com

M_R_Wiley

junkie
that again really depends on the mythos you go by. I play a game produced by white wolf called world of darkness. somewhat a modern d and d style play where you can play as a vampire, a werewolf, a mage or a human hunter. according to there mythos the stake to the heart only puts them into a deep sleep called torpor. bascially if the stake is removed before the final blow (weither it be the traditionally stake and bake or not) the vampire can be rejuvinated, witha little blood. for those wondering the particular game is Vampire: the Requiem. and the best part it is set in a modern world were vampires, werewolves, mages and the like are trying to hide amoungst the humans.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum