The Aardvark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Aardvark

We are the Aardvark, goo goo g'joob.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Here's what I think...
Of Pointless Late Nights and Mochi Empty11/19/2011, 7:41 pm by topher_j

» Additional emots?
Of Pointless Late Nights and Mochi Empty5/1/2011, 7:49 pm by Guest

» Hey!!!! Just wondering
Of Pointless Late Nights and Mochi Empty6/1/2010, 5:40 am by M_R_Wiley

» A teeny tiny rant
Of Pointless Late Nights and Mochi Empty3/20/2010, 4:00 am by Nutmeg1992

» Fun with the Walking Dead
Of Pointless Late Nights and Mochi Empty3/2/2010, 11:24 am by FarmWife

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 116 on 7/2/2019, 10:30 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Aardvark on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Aardvark on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Of Pointless Late Nights and Mochi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

therish

therish
Epic Win
Epic Win

It's a well known fact that I have a rather erratic sleep pattern (even when I held a steady job). Tonight was no different, as I woke up sometime around 12 yesterday afternoon, and I'm still awake, at 7:45 am.

The tea isn't even caffeinated.

I spent the night lost in the sea of Pandora Internet Radio. I discovered this free app (and totally free with unlimited data plan) on my Crackberry. Then I discovered that there is a website. Four personalized radio stations later, I find myself staring at the screen for hours, waiting for the next song and then the next (limited skipping -_-; ) to better modify the stations. I even have one that is (intended to be) only Japanese music.

At 4:30 I remembered that I had to do laundry. I also had to print a resume (not for me). Effed up my computer and had to try to print it again. Just accomplished that about 30 minutes ago. I really effed up my computer.

While waiting on my poor "other boyfriend," as my desktop is so distastefully called by the Alpha Male of the house, I cleaned out and reorganized some storage drawers that are full of all kinds of ridiculous shit. I found poetry I wrote when I was 13. What the F***ing hell.

How long is the ***damned alarm going to go off before he gets up? Good God Almighty.

As for the mochi? I've been craving that crap for two weeks now. Google or Wiki it. I'm lazy.

I demand mochi. I even asked my mom to get me some. She lives LITERALLY around the corner from K&S International Market in Nashvegas, but she hasn't gone to buy me some. Probably not the best time to tell her that would be a good bribe to get me to visit her.

I digress, but then again, this whole thing has been a digression.

Enjoy the day; I'll likely sleep through the most interesting parts of it.

http://therish.deviantart.com

therish

therish
Epic Win
Epic Win

So, more pointless late night rambling.

I effed up my day. Got up, for the first time in ages, before 10 am. Good start to the day, as I had Super Important Things to do. But at 11:30, I was really sleepy. So, I laid down on the futon to take a nap. I freaking woke up at 4:30 this afternoon.

So, I accomplished diddly squat today. Not to mention, it's nearly 6am, and I'm still not in bed. Facebook sucked me in. I now have 20-some-odd friends in China, Japan, and Taiwan purely for gaming purposes.

I hate you, Facebook. Now with more 8.

Seriously, can someone break me of this addiction and make me go to bed at a decent hour? I've gotta get a job. Liek nao plz.

http://therish.deviantart.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]