The Aardvark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Aardvark

We are the Aardvark, goo goo g'joob.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Here's what I think...
Please Teacher Empty11/19/2011, 7:41 pm by topher_j

» Additional emots?
Please Teacher Empty5/1/2011, 7:49 pm by Guest

» Hey!!!! Just wondering
Please Teacher Empty6/1/2010, 5:40 am by M_R_Wiley

» A teeny tiny rant
Please Teacher Empty3/20/2010, 4:00 am by Nutmeg1992

» Fun with the Walking Dead
Please Teacher Empty3/2/2010, 11:24 am by FarmWife

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 116 on 7/2/2019, 10:30 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Aardvark on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Aardvark on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Teacher

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please Teacher Empty Please Teacher 6/21/2009, 8:02 am

M_R_Wiley

M_R_Wiley
junkie

Before anyone Says anything NO THIS IS NOT HENTAI. (granted in the last episode you might see a very little bit) the Name is very misleading. I own this series as a Bandai Anime Legend box set. It is 13 episodes long and is a very unusual anime.

Kei Kusanagi isn't your typical 15 year old high school student. He's actually an 18 year old with a rare disorder that puts him into what he calls, a "standstill". When he was younger, this disorder left him in a deep coma which stunted his growth for the next three years! Mizuho Kazami isn't your typical teacher either. She's actually an alien sent by the Galaxy Federation to observe the Earth! As the sole human being with knowledge of Ms. Kazami's secret, Kei must ... Marry the alien?! Homework, dating, and a gorgeous wife - going to school has never been quite this fun!

(Above is word for word of what is on the back of the box set)
Personally I have watched this series several times over. (mostly because i had it while i was out on my own and had no cable but did have a dvd player so to pass the time I watched movies and anime) anyhow i give it Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven out of 5

2Please Teacher Empty Re: Please Teacher 6/21/2009, 3:41 pm

therish

therish
Epic Win
Epic Win

Garrett talks a lot about this series. He never says much about what it actually is about, though! I already wanted to watch it, but now I HAVE to.

We are seriously doing some anime swapping soon.

http://therish.deviantart.com

3Please Teacher Empty Re: Please Teacher 7/25/2009, 7:13 pm

davidrdoub2000

davidrdoub2000
The Lavendar Lover

I was the one who introduce Garrett to Please Teacher, and bought him the complete collection for his birthday. Please Teacher was my very first anime series I bought on DVD, and I enjoy watching those episodes. I also have Please Twins which takes part one year from Please Teacher, and people have different opinions of the series, but Please Teacher is still the best.

4Please Teacher Empty Re: Please Teacher 11/23/2009, 3:22 am

davidrdoub2000

davidrdoub2000
The Lavendar Lover

After my cousins and I watched some AMVs from my computer thanks to Wiley. They all wanted to see Please Teacher so we had a little marathon of Please Teacher, and they are now hooked on the show. It's only thirteen episodes, but it does have a good story and you will laugh and cry at parts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum